Sunday, March 29, 2009

saturdays.

it's been a few days since my last post. on saturday there was a drill competition. and my friends planned a fun day that day too and i couldn't make it. =[ so yeah drill competition woke up at 4:30AM. so tired. had to wake up andy and haley too. LOL. my mom came back from new york, gave me a ride to school. still tired. i was just glad i wasn't the first one there. so as usual benson, kenton, and eric mah were picking on me again. they called me a huk gwa! ugh! D:< the bus ride was okay. i kept waking up every 10 seconds cause it was a shaky ride. so yeah black team got to compete, but when we did. it was a major epic fail. i super lagged at rest. hah, that was a downfall. then everyone got off step. =[ from what i heard red team got first place but couldn't compete for the trophy. and raider got 2nd. D; wahh. i feel bad. everyone liked my cookies though (: only second time making them. x] ummm. yeah when we got i immediately left. LOL. wasn't in the mood to socialize, and people talk about my failure. i was supposed to go play basketball and tennis with kenton today. but it's raining and wet. =[ so maybe? i unno. i might get my itouch today. but doubt it. tomorrow! is when i know for sure i'm getting it! so happy. (= spring trip is this week too. 4 days. and today is my lazy bum of a cousin birthday, dennis. =P and that's all. school tomorrow. mcas for the 10th graders this week, which means delay entries! hah suckers. (: and i should be studying for y math exam. ughh! FML.

6 comments: