Saturday, March 21, 2009

continue.

I haven't blogged for like a week. I don't really know what to say. My day was okay and weird. So i woke up at like 12. Got a call from andy asking to go to the mall with him and andreaa. i said yeah since i have nothing else to do. so i went found out andrea couldn't go. we went on the train and there was this really creepy guy in a ski mask. omggg. so scary we got off at wolloston and got in a different part of the train. then i found out andy dragged me all the way to the galleria just for TWO burritos and coffee. LOL. we went all that way when we could of gotten it in wolloston. FAIL.
it was okay i guess, didn't buy anything except food. ahaha. it was an adventure? then we left after like 1-2ish hours there. we were waiting for the train and this dude kept staring at me he was like 10 feet away from us, and i got so crepped out. OMGG. i saw brandon tran too! LOL. so while we we went on the train waited blah blah i was going to fujis for the new cadet dinner, andy was going to go home. then andy goes i bet there going to be on the same train as us. them being the rest of the people going to the dinner. then yeah what he said came true! gged. so yeah after that went to fujis. ate and stuff benson was being a jerk calling me fat and making fun of me. what a jerkface. leo jonathan and wai kept laughing at me! ughh then benson, jonathan, leo, and wilson were going to have this wasabi eating contest thing. mad funny. i choked on my food and my water. thanks a lot you guys. and then jonathan and benson were being immature brats saying and yelling penis and lapchain. omgg. so embarrassing and there was a family behind us with their kids. and yeah then it was over. the bill was $500 for just like 10 of us. LOL. damn so much. D; then everyone wanted an after party. the party was at jonathan's i couldn't go overprotective mothers. hah. so i went home. and i saw starry dao at the t station. omgg. so weird. he likes like 5 minutes away from me too. scary stuff. so that was my day.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, so exciting and so expen$ive. I wish my life could be a lot more like yours or someone else's...(:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont believe it was 500$....it was just.."alot"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i unno minh. they wouldn't let us see the bill. >___>

    ReplyDelete