Saturday, May 16, 2009

BOREDOM KILLS.

I'm amazingly bored right now. So bored i decided to blog, when i should be doing my ROTC project.. ASDLAKD! But, yesterday was Joanne and Minh's Birthday! Happy Late Birthday now you guys. Joanne planned a birthday dinner. It was fun, Cheesecake Factory. The thing i ordered was very good, Bistro Shrimp Pasta; i couldn't finish it though. Everyone else got the same thing. Be original you guys! After dinner we went to that spiderweb thing near the Galleria. We were playing there and then i noticed something was moving in the bushes. Me thinking it was a bird or something just let it slip back to the back of my mind and kept climbing. Then Judiee and Cynthia come over and they said "lets go there's a homeless person in the bushes." So then they informed everyone, and we all freaked out and speed walked away. It was pretty hilarious, but scary. Judiee heard the person talking. The person was like "stop fucking climbing it's such a fucking disturbance" we couldn't hear it because she was mumbling it. So we went home. I got back home at like 11:40. Thank Buddha i beat my dad home. My mother yelled at me though a bit. So today i'm stuck home bored with nothing to do and i'm BROKE. NOT COOL. =[

1 comment: